Bril UV sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs on your toothbrush in only 3 minutes. It’s like using a new toothbrush every time you brush!
What do you think is one of the most disgusting things in your bathroom? The toilet brush? Yeah, it’s gross. The wastebasket? That’s pretty gnarly, too. The soap? Come on.
What if I told you that it’s actually your toothbrush, the thing you stick in your mouth every day to clean your teeth?!
Yup! The seemingly innocent toothbrush that you stick into your mouth every morning is actually so gross, it has 100 million nasty germs crawling all over it right now!
That’s right, according to researchers, the bristles on the head of your toothbrush harbor as many as 100 million germs, including fecal matter, E. Coli, streptococci, staphylococci, and candida.
It’s okay if you want to go toss your toothbrush out the window right now. That’s completely understandable, but listen, you don’t have to! There’s an easy way to remove 99.9% of those germs and keep them from ever entering your body.
Blame your toilet and more
There’s a story that’s happening behind the scenes every day, seconds after you’ve brushed your teeth, left your toothbrush on the counter, and walked away.
Your exposed toothbrush immediately starts collecting germs floating through the air from the toilet, sink, and even other toothbrushes. Not to mention, there are germs on it from plaque and whatever else was in your own mouth.
Germs, bacteria, and viruses like the flu or COVID-19 could be on the bristles of your toothbrush and you might not even know it!
And, it gets worse because every time you brush, the germs multiply, affecting your immune system and possibly making you sicker.
Why Bril UV toothbrush sanitizer is an absolute must for you and your family
No matter how many times you rinse your toothbrush under the faucet, it’s not going to get rid of the 100 million uninvited microscopic visitors on the bristles. Those nasty germs require a powerful UV light toothbrush sanitizer to go where no wash with sink water can go.
So, what’s the solution? It’s the Bril portable UV toothbrush sterilizer! Bril is guaranteed to kill 99.9% of germs on your toothbrush.
It’s time to stop using your toothbrush twice a day laden with the same germs that you supposedly took out of your mouth during your last brush. With Bril, you can zap those germs away in a matter of minutes after every brush to ensure you’re not introducing bacteria, microbes, and viruses into your body.
Using this innovation is like using a brand-new toothbrush each time you brush your teeth!
Your dentist and other health professionals will tell you that oral health is a great indicator of overall health.
Doing something as simple as sanitizing your toothbrush every day can lower your risk of periodontitis and help your body fight off infections. Other health issues that are linked to poor oral hygiene include:
- Endocarditis: An infection of the inner lining of your heart chambers or valves (known as the endocardium) which typically develops when bacteria from other parts of your body, like your mouth, spread through your bloodstream and attach themselves to certain areas of your mouth.
- Cardiovascular disease: There is still a need for some consensus on the connections to oral health but a lot of research is pointing to the possibility that cardiovascular conditions like heart disease, clogged arteries, and stroke might be linked to infections and inflammation caused by germy, oral bacteria.
- Pregnancy and birth complications: Among other things, periodontitis has been linked to premature birth and low birth weight.
- Pneumonia: A higher accumulation of bacteria in your mouth can lead to it being pulled into your lungs during breathing, talking, or eating, causing pneumonia and other respiratory diseases
At this point, you might be thinking you can avoid all this trouble by simply storing your toothbrush at the farthest point away from the toilet and making sure your bathroom is very clean.
But this isn’t going to work because bathroom particles have been shown to fly as high and wide as six feet with every flush. That means your toothbrush is in the line of fire every single time, and by extension, so is your mouth.
It’s unsettling that viruses like COVID-19, influenza virus, and rhinovirus, which causes the common cold, can live on surfaces for hours. Most people sanitize their hands every day as we already talked about, simply washing the surface of your toothbrush under the skin isn’t going to cut it.
Thank goodness for Bril, which uses powerful UV light that kills 99.9% of the germs that latch onto your toothbrush, thereby keeping them away from your mouth whenever you brush. With its UV light sterilizer, you can smile big, knowing the oral health of you and yours is secure.
How Bril works
This awesome sanitizer uses UV light to kill 99.9% of bacteria on the head of your toothbrush. All you do is open the portable case, stick your toothbrush head in, and close it. The UV light is activated after you close the case, and three minutes is all it needs to completely de-germ your brush.
Its UV light technology is the same tech that is used to clean hospitals, airports, schools, and even the international space station all the way up in space. These are spaces that have to stay super clean so you know it’s good.
Doctors and astronauts don’t take chances when it comes to cleanliness and neither should you for the sake of yourself and your family.
Bril’s portable case is also magnetic, allowing you to easily mount it on your bathroom mirror and out of the way of clutter. It also comes with a 30-day battery life and rechargeable batteries.
9 benefits of using Bril
Apart from the fact that Bril uses cutting-edge sanitizing technology, there are several other benefits, including:
- It keeps your toothbrush as clean and germ-free as the day you bought it. Its UV light technology kills germs on contact by destroying their DNA on the molecular level. This technique is used in elite professional settings and is guaranteed to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- It fights infections. When you use a toothbrush that is unsterilized, there is always the risk of getting infections from all the germs you ingest. Bril keeps your mouth and body safe by eliminating these harmful microbes before you even start brushing
- This innovation uses 360o ultra-deep sterilization to eliminate even the most stubborn germs. Bril’s cleansing light targets germs from all angles, down the bottom of the bristles. This ensures that every single time you brush, you’ll be using a virtually new toothbrush.
- It takes no breaks – it offers 24-hour protection. It’s time to throw away that old cup sitting on the sink. Bril not only sanitizes your toothbrush but is a holder for it, acting as a barrier against bathroom germs.
- It is easy to use – even for young kids. To use Bril, simply place your toothbrush inside it when you’re done with it and close the lid. That’s it. Kids can use it without a problem.
- This awesome sanitation device is small and portable which is great for travel.You don’t have to compromise your health when you travel. Bril is very small and portable, which makes it easy to take along with you wherever you go. Just slip it into your toiletry case and forget about it until it’s time to brush your teeth. Bril works for up to 30 days without needing a charge, also!
- It fits all toothbrushes. Whether you prefer a standard or electric toothbrush, large or small, soft or hard-bristled, it doesn’t matter because Bril fits all toothbrushes.
- It is is the perfect gift for every member of your family. Bril comes in an array of colors that could easily blend with the overall décor in the bathroom. Getting one for everybody not only ensures better health for your family, but the different colors make it easier to tell who each toothbrush belongs to.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Bril for any reason after buying it, you can easily return it.
This amazing UV light sanitizing sensation will keep your mouth and your family’s mouths clean, preventing illnesses and strengthening your immune system.
See why Bril is the best at cleaning
Don’t let yourself or your family keep brushing your teeth in germs. Get the UV light sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs on toothbrushes in 3 minutes! Get the happy, healthy smile you deserve with Bril.