1. For The Beauty Expert In Your Life – This Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask Uses Natural Bentonite Clay Actually Deep Cleans Without Irritating Skin!
Promising Review: I have heard so much praise about this clay, that I was very skeptical. But this stuff is great! You can actually feel a throbbing pull about half way thru the timing. When I rinsed it off, my 60+ face felt like baby skin. I have really oily skin (which is great for keeping wrinkles at bay), but hard on the pores. This is like a charcoal detox AND a facial. – Shari
2. Give The Gift Of Tighter, Younger Looking Skin With ‘New’ Ancient Practice
Promising Review: I love this facial cupping kit. As a Licensed Acupuncturist, I know all about the benefits of cupping and I can say that these are very easy to use and up to par with the standards of facial rejuvenation acupuncture. With just a couple of minutes of use every day, I have seen results on my face! I like to use the set before bed. On a clean face, I apply coconut oil. I then start using the cups all over my face and neck, sliding them around for 5 minutes before my normal nighttime skincare routine. I feel like it brightens my skin and helps my night cream soak in better. Would definitely buy again! – Annie F.
3. Who Doesn’t Want Washboard Abs? This Simply Fit board Can Help Them Tone Abs, Legs, Core, and Upper Body In Minutes A Day!
Promising Review: Love this board and the workout I get with it! -Music Lady
4. Support Their Fitness Goals With FitTrack! This Affordable Bathroom Tech Measures, Tracks, and Trends Health Data Over Time!
Promising Review: It not only measures your weight, it also has 17 different measurements. My favorites are the metabolic age and muscle mass. All the information is transmitted to an app on your phone, it trully is amazing! -Amanda
5. Here’s A Gift That Comes In Handy – This Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream Strengthens And Protects Nails From Splits, Cracks, And Breaks For Healthier Looking Nails!
Promising Review: I took my acrylic nails off and my natural nails were extremely damaged……thin as paper and splitting I thought about putting the acrylic back on. I used nail strengtheners that paint on the nails that cost $40 and still they looked bad. Tried this product and within 7 days my nail were looking and feeling great and my cuticles are healthy and soft. – U.S. Man Of Steel
6. For Your Friends With Glasses – This Award-Winning Personal Vision Tracker Is The World’s Only Accurate, Affordable, And Easy To Use At-Home Vision Test.
Promising Review: Love the product! How great to take an eye test at home! I believe the results are better than my last eye exam. –Kathleen
7. Give The Gift Of Fuzz-Free Skin With Schick’s Dermaplaning Tool! It Harnesses The Powers Of An Eyebrow Razor And Facial Razor Into One Convenient Tool For Catching Stray Hairs.
Promising Review: Love these. As I got older I noticed the thick peach fuzz. I hated it! I hesitated to use this product worried that the hair would come in coarse, but I was wrong. My aesthetician assured me that fine hair like peach fuzz would only grow back as fine hair…the very same. I did my research over the internet and the info was the same. Now I can say that I happily use it and have a smooth, peach-fuzz free face. And the best news is that the hair takes many, many weeks to grow back. – Martine P.
8. Give Her The Gift Of Fuller, Plumper Lips – No Filler Needed!
Promising Review: It actually works! Very shocked. I love it! I’m obsessed with skincare and things like this. If you don’t want to get injections like me buy this product! – Ashley B.
9. Want Fuller, Gorgeous Hair For Any Occasion? These Synthetic Extensions Are Perfect For Quick Volume!
Promising Review: I CANT BELIEVE ALL THE MONEY I SPENT on natural hair extensions until i got this ones. OMG I’m so amazed by how natural they look. They are super voluminous and soft. I bought two since my hair is really short and i like to use a huge amount of hair, but even with one you can rock lots of hairstyles. Thank you so much for this product!!!– JE
10. Know Someone Who’s Cutting Back On Sugar? This Dessert Blender Turns Fruit Into Guilt-free Desserts Snd Treats In 10 Seconds Or Less
Promising Review: This thing is awesome! I have a 3.5 yr old with a ridiculous sweet tooth and every single time we go to a grocery store she nags for junk food. This machine does it for her. I use banana’s, yogurt and mixed fruit and she thinks she’s eating ice cream. I actually love it too and find the taste and texture very similar to ice cream but at least we’re eating something good for us. Tip: It does help to set fruit out several minutes before using the machine to soften it up a bit. –Buckleymomma
11. This Yoga Wheel Is A Cool Way To Open Up Their Back, Chest, and Hips.
Promising Review: I have been suffering from periodic lower back pain for over 15 years. Prior to using this, the only thing that helps my back feel better is time. My back immediately feels improved after using this (not 100%, but improved). It definitely speeds up my recovery. I think if I regularly used it, my lower back pain might not come back…. Unfortunately I’m not diligent enough to do this. It seems very well made. The 4.9 stars average rating isn’t a mistake. – A A Ron T
12. Know Someone With Poor Posture? This New Device Can Help Them Change The Way They Look, Feel, And Carry Yourself In Only 14-Days!
Promising Review: Great product. It is improving my posture just like a local chiropractor said she would do for a $3,000 program. –Verified Customer
13. Know Someone Athletic? Help Her Keep The Girls In Check Like No Sports Bra Can!
Promising Review: A HUGE part of not running has been the size of my breasts. They are super heavy and I didn’t want them sagging. When I put the BooBuddy on, I am able to run, jump rope nd just flat feel confident the May there won’t be too much movement when I want to be active. I HIGHLY recommend this product to all of my ladies who are well endowed with breasts! –Amazon Customer
14. Your Friend That Prefers Natural Health Solutions Will Love These Hemp Gummies!
Promising Review: I’ve tried the CBD oil with no results. These gummies are awesome! As someone who’s dealt with fibromyalgia for decades, I’m finding my muscles are feeling much more relaxed. They also brings down my anxiety levels. I’m very pleased they’re made in America too. I highly recommend you give them a try! -Janny P.
15. Help Them Manage Back, Neck, Shoulder, and Other Muscle Pain With This Genius Trigger Point S-Shaped Massage Tool
Promising Review: This product is a life saver. I have one in my bedroom, one in my office, and one in my vacation home. This unit easily comes apart and is easy to travel with, although TSA did pull it from my luggage to examine it. I suffer from fibromyalgia and this has been a tool that enables me to manage it without having to spend months in physical therapy. It takes time to learn how to use it, but once you figure that out, you’ll wonder what you ever did without it! – Amazon Customer
16. These One-Of-A-Kind Compression Socks Are Great For Reducing Swelling And The Possibility Of Blood Clots
Promising Review: I have had my socks for a full week of work, I LOVE them! It is like someone hugging my legs all day. They are comfortable and look awesome, I got the purple ones! Will be wearing these from now on, with everything. I gave all my other socks to my daughter and will be buying more of these a couple pairs at a time. Well worth the cost, the edema in my legs is gone. No more divits, no swelling, no sock marks where it looks like I had rubber bands on. I am on my feet and walking 7-10 miles a day outside, these wick away the moisture and keep my legs from sweating.– Charmedmom 162271
17. Know Someone Who Wants A Home Gym, But Has A Small Home And A Smaller Budget? This Portable Elliptical Costs Less Than A Yearly Gym Membership And Can Fit In Any Apartment!
Promising Review: Mine is perfect for me and my lifestyle! I work from home and I do not like going to the gym. So I bought this and it is small enough to fit in my home office that it becomes so convenient to work out! – gloriousDay
18. Here’s A Practical Gift For The Office …This Balance Ball Chair Can Turn Any Workday Into A Work-Out Day By Encouraging Them To Use Their Core To Sit Up Straight And Balance.
Promising Review: Mine is perfect for me and my lifestyle! I work from home and I do not like going to the gym. So I bought this and it is small enough to fit in my home office that it becomes so convenient to work out! – Bichon Mom
19. Maybe They Aren’t The Balance Ball Chair Type. How About An Under-Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser That Turns Sitting Into Cycling?
Promising Review: Really perfect for me. I have averaged about 50 miles per day and have lost 4 pounds in one week. Really well built and totally silent. I’m 5’8 and I do have to sit in a low chair but it works well and I do computer work and talk on the phone while burning about 1000 calories a day! You can’t beat that. I was looking at more expensive solutions but I won’t look anymore. Completely satisfied. – Phil
20. Support Her “New Year, New Me” Goals With The World’s First (And Only!) Smart Bottle Attachment That Reminds You To Stay Hydrated!
Promising Review: I had a really hard time remembering to drink water at work because I am on the computer all day. This device is great because it flashes when I forget and i can see it even if I am on a call or engrossed in an order. I would highly recommend. –Kelley K.
21. Who Doesn’t Want A Better Smile In 2020? This iSmile Teeth Whitening Breaks Down Stains And Whitens Teeth 5X Faster!
Promising Review: Highly recommended. Very easy to use. You don’t need to use a lot of gel, just enough to coat your teeth. I’ve only used it twice and can already see results! – ericjwin
22. Flexibility Is Key – And This Stretch Out Strap And Exercise Book Can Help Them Achieve Greater Flexibility And Improve Their Range Of Motion One Day At A Time.
Promising Review: Shocking but amazing results from doing simple stretches. Saw this strap demonstrated on YouTube. Bob and Brad physical therapists recommended for different things. I wrenched my knee twice, a few days apart. I’ve used the strap to stretch and strengthen the supports to my knee. I was sceptical but it really made a difference for me. Ice packs and ibuprofen and this strap got me through the rough spots. When i don’t use it, the pain comes back. My knee is healing nicely. I’ll continue to use it because it’s good therapy for anyone. I’m in my 60’s. Highly satisfied. – Evelyn C.
23. Know Someone With A Food Allergy? This Palm-Sized Sensor Tests Food At Restaurants, When Traveling, or At Home. Comes In Gluten And Peanut!
Promising Review: Nice to have a purse size reassurance for those meals out. Will use whenever I go to a restaurant where the potential for cross contamination is a possibility. I have celiac disease and now I have a little peace of mind! –Momof4