Can’t decide what to make this Christmas Eve? How about trying something a little different?
Brave. We like your style!
To help you craft a divine dinner, we’ve rounded up our top choices for each stage of the meal. You’ll find interesting appetizers, tantalizing main dishes, delicious desserts and even some specialty cocktails 😉
Naturally, let’s begin with appetizers!
1. What says Christmas like cranberry? These Cranberry Brie Bites offer an innovative take on a classic flavor!
2. Got some time and fancy sweet and savory? These Grape Jelly Meatballs (yes, you read that right) are SHOCKINGLY good!
3. Feeling festive? You can’t go wrong with these Christmas-tree guacamole bites!
Next up, the main course!
1. This ode to a French classic is a filling, yet not-too-heavy way to enjoy steak with Santa
2. Want to stick to traditional turkey? Try this innovative preparation technique to get the most flavor!
3. How about going vegetarian instead? This Roasted Cauliflower from Jamie Oliver is a real treat!
There’s always room for dessert, right?
1. It doesn’t get more decadent than this Chocolate Hazelnut Christmas Tart.
2. And on the lighter side, these Ruby Red Grapefruit Tartlets are sweet and citrusy!
3. Coming from across the pond, this Christmas Pudding tastes exactly like the holidays. Just try it.
Image source: Jamie Oliver
And finally, a libation (or three) to celebrate the occasion!
1. You don’t have to dream of a white Christmas with this snow-white martini…
2. Or go with a classic in this Gingerbread Martini…
3. And last but certainly not least, one for the bourbon lovers (or anyone looking for cozy vibes) in this Campfire Cocktail.
Psst… want to ensure Christmas Eve dinner is as scrumptious as it looks in these recipes? Let’s be honest, we could all use some extra help (and certainty) in the kitchen… so be sure to check out these awesome Kitchen Innovations that will virtually guarantee the perfect Christmas Eve dinner!