Hey – so you had other things to do. And… now Christmas is around the corner. We get it. We’ve been there!
Now it’s time to make like Santa and cover your tracks… but seeing as time is tight, we understand if you’re drawing a blank. No sweat – below you’ll find 8 awesome last-minute DIY gifts that’ll make ‘em say: “Wow, you made this?!”
(Er, you’re still reading the introduction? C’mon, let’s get right to the ideas – you’ve got work to do!)
1. These cute mittens made from previously loved sweaters simply can’t be bought.
2. Got a favorite family recipe and a cutting board? Engrave it to make a beautiful (and useful) custom gift!
3. Beautiful custom-made reading pillows. Kids love them!
4. Create your own bubble bath easily – then print free labels to make them pretty!
5. These stamped peppermint pastilles look great (and taste even better)
6. Do they love unique ornaments? Here’s a clever idea that also recycles!
7. These bath bomb cakes bring some color to relaxation time…
8. Not the bath type? These DIY Shower Steamer Discs are a cool new concept they’re sure to love!
That’s it – and if you’re still stuck, just remember… there’s always
good ol’ fashioned instantly downloadable gift cards!